Allah s.w.t. (God)
Islam is the complete submission and obedience to Allah s.w.t (God).
The name Allah s.w.t. (God) in Islam never refers to Muhammad, as many Christians may think; Allah s.w.t. is the personal name of God.
What do Muslims believe about Allah s.w.t.?
1. He is the one God, Who has no partner.
2. Nothing is like Him. He is the Creator, not created, nor a part of His creation.
3. He is All-Powerful, absolutely Just.
4. There is no other entity in the entire universe worthy of worship besides Him.
5. He is First, Last, and Everlasting; He was when nothing was, and will be when nothing else remains.
6. He is the All-Knowing, and All-Merciful,the Supreme, the Sovereign.
7. It is only He Who is capable of granting life to anything.
8. He sent His Messengers (peace be upon them) to guide all of mankind.
9. He sent Muhammad (peace be upon him) as the last Prophet and Messenger for all mankind.
10. His book is the Holy Qur'an, the only authentic revealed book in the world that has been kept without change.
11. Allah s.w.t. knows what is in our hearts.